We are pleased to let you know that new this year, lunch orders and payments will now be placed online through School Lunch Choice. Options this year will be: Tuesdays- Noodles and Company, Wednesdays- Zao, and Thursdays- Little Ceasars Pizza.
If you are interested in ordering lunches, please follow these steps.
Begin by creating a login:
(A link will also be added in the near future on our Carden Memorial website for convenience in placing orders.)
Next add your students:
1. Enter First and Last name
2. Select Carden Memorial School
3. Select grade
4. Enter teacher name
5. Click ADD STUDENT
To place lunch order:
1. Click PLACE ORDER under the main menu.
2. Select the student name. This will bring up the menu.
3. Click the button next to the item/items you which to purchase. To order for the next week, click on NEXT it will take you to the next week's menu. Once you have made your selections, click ADD TO CART. This will add all items and take you to the checkout page.
4. If you have more than one student at this point you can select your next student and repeat the process.
5. Once all the meals have been ordered, click on the shopping cart to check out. You will see a review of your order and a place to securely enter your credit card information and pay for your meals.
To cancel a meal:
1. Click PLACE ORDER to get back to the lunch calendar.
2. The menu for the week will show up with the meals you have ordered.
3. As long as it's before the cancellation deadline, a red button will appear that says CANCEL MEAL. Click the button.
4. A window will pop up and ask you to confirm that you would like to cancel the meal and will show you the credit that will be added to your School Lunch account for the purchase of future meals.
School Lunch Policies
Orders must be placed by 12:00 noon the day prior to receiving a lunch.
Any order changes must be made by noon the day prior to receiving a lunch.
Orders need to be cancelled by 12:00 noon the day prior to receiving a lunch.
After 12:00 noon, all sales for the following day are final.
If your child is absent or sick, and his/her lunch was not cancelled before the deadline, the
lunch will be put in the fridge and saved for the following day. All lunches remaining in
the fridge on Friday after school will be thrown away.
No refunds will be issued at the end of the school year; a credit for cancelled meals will
remain on your account for the following year.
The online system does not send reminders.
Payment is made with a credit card online. (If you do not wish to pay by credit card online, you may pay with a check in the office and credit will be applied to your account, however you must go online to order. The office can not accept lunch orders.)
When a teacher sends out an email that there is an upcoming field trip and lunches need
to be cancelled, it is the parents' responsibility to go online and cancel their child's
lunch no later than 12:00 noon the day prior to the field trip.
Payment for that lunch will remain as a credit on your account.
Due to field trips being scheduled throughout the school year, it is advisable to only
order lunches through April, then check your child's balance prior to ordering lunches for
If you have any questions about this process, please email Mrs. Wold at firstname.lastname@example.org